Family Medicine physician serving Montrose, La Cañada, La Crescenta, Glendale and neighboring areas
Welcome – It’s Time To Finally Feel Better
We offer you exceptional integrative and modern medical care, ample one-on-one face time and the tools to manage your own health.
Please know that due to COVID-19 our office is extremely hygienic for our community and those who need to be seen in the office. We also offer telemedicine as well.
Family Medicine Glendale, Montrose
Dr. Yoshi Rahm and Dr. Anne Kuo are double board certified in both Family Medicine as well as Integrative & Holistic Medicine. They hold additional certifications and training in Homeopathy, Nutritional IV Therapies, Oxidation Therapies, Neurotransmitter Therapies, Bio-identical Hormone Replacement, and Wilson’s Temperature Syndrome. Their innovative medical office in North Glendale / Montrose integrates conventional western medicine with alternative holistic medicine to create optimal health. Patients appreciate minimal waiting time in a tranquil setting, and prompt appointments for established patients with skilled and compassionate physicians. Dr. Rahm has also been an attending teaching physician at Glendale Adventist’s Family Medicine Residency. Recent recognition includes the 2012 & 2013 & 2014 “Best Holistic Specialist” by the Crescenta Valley Weekly and the 2012 & 2013 “Patient’s Choice Award.” One of Dr. Kuo’s specializations is in providing prolozone therapy for those looking to improve/resolve their arthritis knee pain. See to the right for further learning. Dr. Rahm and Dr. Kuo are both grateful to help create optimal health with you by integrating conventional western medicine with alternative holistic medicine.
Please note that Dr. Rahm has a hybrid insurance-SUBSCRIPTION based practice and due to his expertise it is currently a ‘waiting-list’ practice for new patients. Dr. Kuo has a hybrid insurance-SURCHARGE based practice and is currently accepting new patients. Please click on the highlighted payment models to read why we ask you to invest in your health more than you will with most conventional doctors. You can also learn more by watching the “Escape Fire” movie trailer.
10 Reasons to Collaborate with an Integrative Holistic Physician
1. Dr. Rahm and Dr. Kuo (Integrative holistic physicians) bridge a critical gap between conventional and integrative holistic medicine, blending the best of important schools of thought.
2. We typically spend a greater amount of time with you.
3. Integrative holistic physicians are inclined to form close collaborations with you.
4. We treat you as whole people, not your diseases.
5. We view symptoms in the context of an underlying problem, attempting to treat the cause, rather than to suppress the symptoms alone.
6. We provide a broad array of modalities and options for healing, focusing first on lifestyle.
7. We can prescribe drugs when necessary, after first considering other natural and safe options.
8. We are caring, compassionate individuals.
9. We focus extensively on disease prevention.
10. We have a natural passion for lifelong learning and healing.
Take charge of your health! Invest in yourself. Call 818.957.6909 to schedule an appointment so that you can regain your health, wellness & vitality starting now.
As heard on iTunes, featured on East Glendale Advice Givers™ Podcast. To listen to the full Interview where I talk about Stem Cell Therapy, click below. Download Video Transcript Here.
We help people like you who are suffering from painful knee arthritis free yourself from pain in an effective, easy and safe manner using Prolozone.
© 2019 Oasis Family Medicine, Inc.